A Foreign company has different entry options to set up their business in the market. Choosing the best-suited Legal entity is mainly determined by the market-entry strategy, timeline and planned activities in the market. We support you to understand which Legal Entity is right for you, the Company related Regulations, Foreign Investment incentives and restrictions, Taxes, Compliance and Employment & Labour issues.
Types of Legal Entity:
Operating as a FOREIGN Company:- Liaison office (Representative Office)
Operating as an INDIAN company:
- Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) as Private Limited Company or a Public Limited Company (Ltd.)
- JV with an Indian Partner (with Equity participation)
- Limited liability Partnership (LLP)
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Incorporation of the Legal Entity
- Compliances with RoC (Registrar of Companies), RBI (Reserve Bank of India) and other Authorities.
- Opening of Bank Account and other Banking Services
- Taxes, Licences, Registrations (DSC, DIN, PAN, TAN, TIN, GST, IEC, IEM/EM…), Labour Registrations (ESI, PF, LWF…)
- Search, selection & Negotiations for Office space
- Negotiations and finalisation of Agreements, Contracts, Terms & Conditions
- Recruitment of Total Staff including Senior employees
- Drafting of HR Policies, Employment Contracts, Handbooks, Guidelines etc.
- Finance & Accounts, Book-Keeping, Payroll Management, Tax Compliances
- Expatriate staff services- Relocation, Registration with Authorities, Apartment/House
- Any other Company Secretarial services