Finance & Accounting
We become your "Finance Manager" and "in-house Accounting team" while you focus on growing your core business.
- Setting up complete accounting systems as per Indian Law.
- Day-to-day Accounting & Book-keeping
- General Ledger management
- Preparing year-end financial statements
- Set-up Insurance Policies for Company & employees
- Opening of Bank Account, Liaising with Banks
- Managing all the Banking activities
- Tax & Compliances, Filing Tax Returns
- Reporting to parent companies
- Other Administrative functions
Payroll processing in India is complex owing to Tax, Employment & Labour Laws. Often companies find it difficult to recruit and maintain personnel who are capable of taking care of Payroll, Labour Laws & Compliances. Also, due to confidentiality of the company`s payroll data, companies prefer to Outsource the Payroll the function.
- Salary benchmarking and salary structuring of employees
- Processing salaries
- Generating pay slips and reports
- Gathering tax-saving declarations and actual proofs
- Calculating tax deductions and other compliance issues
- Organizing payment to employees through direct bank transfers
- Compiling year-end tax reports and employee salary certificates
- Filing Withholding Tax returns for salaries