Our Team studies your existing workforce, the needs and priorities of your organization in a manner that anticipates the future needs or risks of the organization.
- Strategic Planning: Build a common understanding of the organization`s strategic priorities and connect them with any workforce implications
- Current Workforce Analysis: Assess the current workforce to include factors such as demographics, funding, competencies, gains/losses, etc.
- Future Requirements Analysis: Analyze and forecast the future workforce requirements including changes in structure and hiring, changes in technology and process improvements
- Gap Analysis: Compare current workforce with future workforce requirements. Identify and prioritize differences in requirements, or gaps
- Workforce Action Planning: Identify strategies and create action plans to close gaps. Develop a Workforce Action Plan detailing strategies to close gaps
- Execute and Monitor: Implement Workforce Action Plan and any supplemental plans. Review SWP activities on a regular basis and adjust action plans as needed